Volkswagen Transporter T5/6 (T26/28/30 & T32) 2003-2015 & 2015+ - Rear Dampers
As our range of BAGS Suspension has grown and proven to be a market-changing product, we decided to further develop the brand with to bring a "Full Pack" suspension option. We took our years of experience in the market, along with our engineering knowledge on air suspension and further developed our BAGS range to offer air suspension designed from the ground up, offering you a fine tuned air suspension pack with a safer and more specific aim in mind.
We went to the drawing board with a list of common negatives and came up with a innovative top mount design that features dual bearing technology (DBT), working hand in hand together. This eradicates any knocking, perishing of the bearing and allows for better movement of the front suspension whilst steering. See our feature video below, talking through the new design and why you need it in your life!
As a refreshing alternative to the current market, whereby many existing kits are made by designing an airbag around a coilover damper, we designed our BAGS Suspension dampers around our air bag design. This means that our BAGS Suspension Packs are the result of a pioneering design process, with dampers MADE to work in perfect harmony with air suspension, not made to work with a coil spring. This way of engineering and design is something that will help our products stand out in ways of customer & car safety with unbeatable quality and performance.
Specifically for the iconic VW Transporters we honed in on certain points to create the best air suspension option available, for the ever popular vans -
- Custom designed airbag molds, to suit the heavy load ratings & drive comfort expected.
- Re-invented rear damper mounting, allowing for a more vertical angle, hugely improving rear damper effectiveness.
- Over engineered front top mount bearing, giving over 2500Kg of front axle load rating alone. While design improved to give long life service & low noise.
- Extra damper travel, allowing for lifted or dropped looks. Tune your suspension to your van perfectly.
- 32-point Dampening Adjustment (Rebound setting of the damper, hard to soft)
- Threaded Damper Bodies (Height Adjustable Dampers via the hub mount)
- High Performance Monotube Dampers.
- No modifications required for installation.
- Unrivalled Ride Quality, as well as lift/drop range.
- Huge catalogue of all spares, replacement and serviceable parts!
- Rear BAGS Suspension dampers. Platform specific.
- Fully hand assembled & tested, ready to install.
- Dampening Adjustment Knobs.
- C-Spanners for locking collars.
- 12 Months Full Manufacturers Warranty.
- Installation Tutorial & Registration Info.
- Full Post-Install Support.
Please note that some BAGS Suspension kits are made to order, so please expect a standard lead time of 3-4 weeks to allow for the manufacturing of your kit. We order each week with our factory, every Friday. So please begin the lead time notice from the next closest Friday after you have placed your order. Should your kit be urgent, please contact our sales team here to enquire on a more specific in-house stock check and further help.
Should you have any questions on this kit prior to ordering, please let us know via the contact page!
Not yet got your Air Management Pack? Please click here for all your compatible options to run alongside this BAGS Suspension Pack!
Already running BC Racing Coilovers? We have an alternative option for you! See our BAGS Suspension Conversion Packs on how to simply swap out your springs to air suspension!